Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sunway Pyramid, Oh yeah Babeh! ;)


We we’re planning this outing before UPSR and the day finally came. On the 14 of September we met at Sunway Pyramid after church around 12pm. We met at Mc Donalds. Met up with Shawn, Dominic, Daniel and Phoebe. Waited for Rachel and Yuen Shin ‘cause they haven’t arrived yet. Waited for about 20 minutes, I think. Rach then arrived. I couldn’t wait for Yuen Shin anymore so I told everyone to buy tickets for ice-skating cause probably later there wouldn’t be anymore skates already. So we headed to the ticketing counter. Called Yuen Shin to wait for us there. Waited for him. Finally he arrived and we when in to settle in and get our skates.. Skated for a while. The boys said it was kinda boring and they decided that they want to go bowling later. We agreed. Skated until our legs were killing us and we could barely walk. Okay maybe not that bad but yeah, our legs were seriously killing us. Lol. So we stopped after skating for about 4 hours, I think. Or more. Whatever. We headed of to bowl. The bowling people said that we havta wait for half an hour to get our shoes and bla bla blah. I said we couldn’t wait so we left. Went inside the Archery place. They wanted to try out but I said it’s gonna be BORING so we went back to the bowling place. -.- Ahaah. Shawn, Phoebe, Rach and I didn’t wanna wait so we decided to catch a movie. But all the movies were at like 8pm & that’s the time we’re suppose to go back so we went to A&W to chill. Later, we decided that we go meet up with Dom, Yuen Shin and Daniel to bowl so we went to the bowling place AGAIN. -.- Lol. So yeah lor, we went bowling and bowled (; After that, we went back home. I was suppose to stay with Shawn and Phoebe for dinner but my parents called last minute that we were suppose to go for a Mooncake festival dinner (or whatever you call it) with relatives. OH and I had an AWESOME day, I tell you (; Lol.
So yeah, that’s about it (:

Enjoy the pictures! :D

Shawn's shy. Ahaah.

Managed to take a 'lil of his face :D

Dom.


Looking soooo weird >.<
Skates (:
Skates and my toes. Lol.


:)
Yuen Shin pointing to Daniel super wet butt. Lol. We kepy pushing him down!
Random-Natural-Normal pic that I love ;]
Happy three primary friends (;
Leaving the skating rink.

& now for bowling! :D

Chillin'


Awww, rachiee and me :)
Love youuuu, Rach! [;
Once again, the three of us.
They didn't wanna post so I was the only one posing! :( The odd one -.-
Love you guys (:
:]
Boys.
Fuiyooh, Daniel! He's clothes still wet! :P
Yuen Shin!

uh-oh. Lol.
Dominic!
Shawn!
Rachel!

& now for me! :D
*ahem ahem (;*
Ps: Throughout the whole bowling thing, my scores were all 0's.
I totally suck.

Shawny boy was still too shy! ;P

& they were shy tooooooooo! Ahaha.
& I finally get their faces ;)

`Yup, definitely,.. a day to remember (;

Love you guys to the MAX! <3
& Duh, I seriously do mean it. (:
Not just saying it for the sake of saying k.

Love,
Tania Ng.





No comments: