This is what I dreamt last night,
Don't you dare think I'm childish cause I'm just telling you guys what I dreamt!
I dreamt that Selena Gomez called me to go over her house.
So I went.
& Nick Jonas came too :D as it was Selena's boyfriend.
So we were talking.
I wasn't like an ordinary 12 years old.
It seems like I was a lil older.
I don't know.
So yeah, Selena's parents came home and we went inside a room.
We lied down on the bed and we started singing and singing and singing.
Selena was in the middle.
We held hands singing.
Ahaha. THEN,
After we let go our hands, but we were still singing,
Nick Jonas held out HIS hands towards me.
OH WHAT JOY.
Duh, I obviously took it.
IT felt SO soft!
Ahahahaa.
Seriously, no kid.
& sadly the dream ended.
Cause I woke up abruptly. -.-
So i went back to sleep.
NEXT,
I was talking to Miley Cyrus.
HAHA.
Telling her bout the time when I went to Selena's house.
She was like "Mmm-hmm yeah..."
Lol. & I told her this,
"I'm gonna tell you something, but don't laugh at me please
cause I know all celebrities does this." SOMETHING like that lar.
And she said, "What?"
I said, " I touched Nick Jonas' hand and it was soooooo soft and smooth."
She laughed and I laughed.
& bla bla blah LAH.
Omg,
I sound so childish
BUT
who cares!
It was a dream and I still can feel how soft Nick Jonas' hands is!!!
Seriously, no kid.
Hahahahahahaaa.
(....\............../....)..
..\....\........... /..../..
...\....\.._.._../..../....
....\..../....l..`\_./....
..../....l....l....(..`\....
...l.....l.._.l.._.\....\...
...l.....l__.l__.l''\....\..
...\...................'../..
.....\__________/
Get the picture? (:
Ps: hi my name is amaris ngggggggggggggggggggggg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahaha
1234564789
Oooookaaay, I didn't type that. My younger sister, Amaris, did that.
ANYWAYS, As I was saying, PS:
I got a really pink and black dress.
Bought it at Berjaya Times Square.
Deciding which one should I wear for Awards Night.
xoxo,
TaniaaaNgJN
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment