Sunday, May 17, 2009

Tagged by Wong Roung Joung;)

TAGGED BY MISTER RJ! :D

Rules and regulation of the tag ;All 21 people must do unless you don't have a blog. Write the names of 21 friends you can think of in your head. And then answer the questions , Say you're guessing if you don't know , but at least guess on all of them.After doing this , tag your unlucky friends to do the same.

1. Aaron Sheah
2. Adele Tan
3. Alyssa Koh
4. Danielle Ng
5. Daphne Wee
6. Eugenia
7. Florence Chieng
8. Hans
9. RJ (Again:P)
10. Jedida
11. Jerica Chou
12. Christen Koh
13. Kimberly Koh
14. Li Anne
15. Natallie Ng
16. Pei Ern
17. Philene Tan
18. Rachel Chui
19. Rebecca Chin
20. Selena Tee
21. Isabelle Yong.

1. How do you meet 7?
In church.

2. What would you do if you and 15 had never met?
I don't know! She's my sis! I'm stuck with her:P

3. What would you do if 20 and 1 dated?
LOL. SO FUNNY.

4. Have you seen 17 cried?
Um. Yes? No? I don't know. Can't remember.

5. Would 4 and 16 make a good couple?
Lol. NO. They would be lesbians-.-

6. Do you think 11 is attractive?
Hmmm. Yes? :D

7. What's 2 favourite colour?
I have no idea.

8. When was the last time you talked to 9?
Today. Lawl.

9. What language does 8 speak?
KOREAN!!!!!!!! :D And also English lah.

10. Who is 13 going out with?
I have no idea.

11. Would you ever date 17 ?
Nope. She's a girl and I don't date girls.

12. Where does 18 live?
Bangsa.

13. What is the best thing about 4?
She makes me laugh!!!

14. What would you like to tell 10 right now ?
That "you're irritating." LOL :P Haha jk la.

15. What is the best thing about 20?
She talks talks talks:D And I like people like that!

16. Have you ever kiss 2?
Haha. Nope!

17. What is the best memory you have of 5?
I have no idea.

18. When's the next time you're going to see 4?
Next Sunday! And every Sunday. Haha.

19. How is 7 different from 6?
Very different.

20. Is 2 pretty?
Yes:)

21. What was your 1st impression of 15?
". . ."

22. How did you meet 3?
Through Zoe Tai! :D

23. Is 5 your best friend?
Nope! :P

24. Do you hate 12?
No way!

25. Have you seen 18 in the last month?
No! I haven't seen her in months! SO SAD:(

26. When was the last time you saw 16?
Hmm. God knows when. Lol.

27. Have you been to 5's house?
Nope.

28. When's the next time you'll see 10?
On Sunday. At Church.

29. Are you close to 11?
Yeah. Kinda:)

30. Have you been to the movies with 4?
No, not YET! Lol.

31. Have you gotten in trouble with 8?
Um yes. I think. HAHA.

32. Would you give 19 a hug?
Yes!

33. When have you lied to 3?
Never lied to her before.

34. Is 11 good at socializing?
Yes.

37. What's the best thing about your friendship with 9?
He's an awesome brother! :D And not forgetting he laughs alot, which makes me laugh too:P

43. Has 21 met your parents?
Yes.

44. How did you meet 11?
Through Natallie Ng.

45. Did you ever accidentally physically hurt 3?
Nope. Never.

46. Do you live close to 7?
NO. She lives like THE OTHER side of the world.

47. What is 8's favourite food?
HMMMM. PRAWN MEE!!!!!! AM I RIGHT?! :P

48. What kind of car does 1 have?
Wahhh. Rich guy! Estima and Mercedes. I THINK. Yeah should be:D

49. Have you traveled anywhere with 9?
Haha no.

50. If you give 14 a $100 , What would she / he spend it on?
I don't know? Clothes?

OKAYYYYYY.
I'm done with the tag. Now back to blogging.
YESTERDAY was my Sports day.
I'm totally SUN BURNT. Yes.
I have two tone colors now.
But it's not that bad, I don't mind really:)
Hahaha. Ran for 4x100! We lost this year.
OH WELLS. It's just a game, RIGHT?!
Going for badminton with Le Huey and her family this Saturday.
Can't wait! xD

No comments: