Hey guys.
So sorry I haven't been updating lately.
The past few days had been hectic!
I went to check out a new school last Wednesday and the teacher asked us to start on Friday.
Shocker for us man.
It was so quick and sudden.
So Thursday was our last day at school.
Went to the new school yesterday.
NOT BAD, I would say.
I liked it. I felt excited. Nat felt shy.
But yesteday was my trial day.
Going to do another trial this Thursday at the Subang school.
The one I went yesterday was the Puchong one.
Still haven't decided which school I should go to.
PUCHONG ONE RIGHT cause I live in Puchong?!
But parents say the Subang's one better cause they have a better environment.
Nat is confirmed at Puchong.
I wanna go to the Puchong one cause of... ;) ;) ;)
Not interested in the Subang school anymore.
Haha. Went to CLDR today.
Sigh sigh.
Gonna miss Teacher Mag.
Not forgetting, Le Huey, Mark, and HANS.
Sigh sigh.
Will miss Sin Yan and Lydia too.
Sigh sigh.
And the rest too la.
But not really.
HAHA.
Okay, BUH-BYE :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment