Hello people!
I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE:
Hahahaha.
Ok anyways!
I'm gonna type the details that's on the flyer k.
A presentation by the Performing Arts Ministry
JOSEPH THE OVERCOMER.
Despised by his brothers, Joseph is sold off to slavery after almost being killed by them, saved only by his brothers' greed for money. Thinking that he was dead, Joseph's father, Jacob once again mourned the loss of his favourite son, just as he had done when rachel, his most beloved wife, died prematurely.
Far away in Egypt, Joseph's life of misery began. Caaptured, beaten, torn... Will he survive? Can he overcome his situation? Come and find out how one man's struggle to survive saved a nation. How one man's fight of faith carried him through the adversities that he faced. Come and watch Joseph, The Overcomer.
Venue: Main Sanctuary
Performance times:
Thursday, 3rd September: 8.00pm
Friday, 4th September : 8.00pm
Saturday, 5th September: 8.00pm
Sunday, 6th September: 8.00pm.
Address: Lot 689, Taman Goodwood, Jalan Kuchai Lama, 58200 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03-79814755 Fax: 03-79817426
Email: fga@fga.com.my Website http://www.fga.com.my
Hey guys, thie event is gonna be held in my church and I would really want you guys to come. Especially my non-christian friends who are reading this. I'll be in it. If you can come, sms me, or call me or tell me in my cobox so that I can book seats for you. Thanks. Hope to see you there.
Ps: Mark, these are the details. Haha;) And sorry about the other day, I didn't pick up your call.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment