Thursday, September 10, 2009

!

Hey guys! I'm sooooooo sorry that I haven't been updating. I've been soooooo busy and I managed to squeeze some time in to blog. School ends at 7.30 pm. and now I go to school on Tuesdays and Thursdays for extra class. I've got sooo many classes!! Joseph the Overcomer is finished already. The four nights were successful. Praise God! Hahah. I've got more time to concentrate on my studies now. School work's tough!! Going to Mid Valley this Saturday with Christian, his gf (he said they were a package.. o.O), Aaron, my sis and most probably Nat Yap, Aaron and Del. Gonna watch The Ugly Truth. I hope I can past for 18. Have to dress up more mature this Saturday;) Oh yeah, posted lots of pics of the musical in facebook. Check them out! I guess you already did, right? Haha. Camwhored with Christian a looooot! :) He's so much fun to hang out with. Talking bout Chris makes me think bout James! Awwww I miss him so dang much man. oh oh oh!! Christian is engaged to Angel already. Saw his proposal video on you tube. SOOOOOOO SWEEEEEETTTTT! Hahaha. That means he'll have a wedding in Malaysia and he's family will come back soon. HOPE SOOOOO! Haha Christian said he'll make the wedding in Malaysia for me. HAHA:P HE BETTTTTTAAAAA! :P Hahaha. Oh, I'll post up pics soon and I'll try to blog as much as I cannnnn!

Lovesss.

No comments: