Monday, November 2, 2009

:)

HEY HOOOOO!

All American Rejects was, DOWNRIGHT. AWESOME. Went there at six pm. Waited for them for like 4 frikkin hours. It was so damn long and FRUSTRATING. The malay bands came out first to play. Was in the middle of the crowd. Thought I was gonna die. THERE WERE NO AIR FOR ME TO BREATHE IN. OMG. And there was this fat guy beside me. -.- He kept on pushing me and kept putting his arm on my shoulder. Eww much?!!!! I kept giving him those swt looks. His friend just kept laughing. Anyways couldn't stand it. So we went all the way behind. It was SO much better. I COULD BREATHE. And I could see better. Cause like in the middle there were SO MANY heads in front of me. I couldn't see a thingggg! And yeah the malay bands were like syiok-ing sendiri. So annoyingggggggg! Oh and yeah AAR came out like at 9.30pm+ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Screamed like a mad cow. Lol. They ONLY sang three songs and we HAD TO GO. Was damn sad. We left when they were halfway through I wanna :( OH YEAH. And guess what?! On the concert day. WE FORGOTTEN TO BRING OUR CAMERA. OOOOOMMMMMMGGGGG. Was so pissed at myself!!! !@#$ Ok anyways school started today. SIGHHHHHHH. Gonna have school like the WHOLE MONTH of Nov! So sad. Like everyone's gonna start their holiday and I'm like STARTING SCHOOL. SIGHHHH. But it's okay lah. Oh yeah. Kimberly Koh is in my school. At least there's one good thing. I wish there were more MATURE girls my age who comes to my school. SADLY NO. :( Anyways!

I've got pictures!!!! They're all overdued. And some of the pics I've posted up before. Lol.















EMCEE-ing with Jason ;D

Violin:)

Did an act in church. This was long time ago.



No comments: