Not with Robert Pattison.
But he looks super uber cute in the pic below, I think I'm gonna fall for Robert:P
Hahahaha.

Bella Swan, you are soooh lucky. I'm SO jealous D:

But since, Edward Cullen is a vampire, I can only dream. Because vampires does not exist.
Lee Min Ho is a HUMAN and not a vampire,
I STILL HAVE A CHANCE :P :P
Heheheheheee. I LOVE LEE MIN HO !!!!

Ehhhh!! Who knows one day, I somehow meet him, and the next thing you know, WE'RE MARRIED!! You never knowwwww! :P But first, I gotta take up Korean lessons. LOL.

HAIYO, I know I said I will NEVER marry guys older than me by more than 5 years, I don't care whether he's SUPER TOO OLD for me. For Lee Min Ho, It's AN EXCEPTION.

Heheheheeeee.
I sound like some obssesed insane women.
But I am!!
I know!!! This feeling won't last but I don't care :) :) :
I LOVE YOU LEE MIN HO!! I REALLY DO!!! :) Wahahaha. Anyways, I have AWESOME pretty pics of Hye Se Koo, or whatever her name is, the Jan Di girl la. Yeah, I'll post it up on my next post ok? Ok. OH YEAH! SORRY the sleepover pics are not up YET because upload FAIL 5 FRIKKIN TIMES. But it will be up soon. Ok! Promise! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment