We had Lala day at school on the 3rd of May.
Have been taking pictures lately. Hehhhh
Went camping at FRIM on the 18th-19th of May. It was fun. Caught pretty butterflies and ugly insects. Had barbeque for dinner. We sweated like pigs. Water was c-c-c-olddd. Went night trekking. Went for canopy walk. Went to the waterfall. The water was sooo cold and refreshing. Our walks took us hours to get to the destination but a very good experience nonetheless :)
Celebrated teacher's day today at Cinta Ria Cafe. Theme was : rainbow colour.
Piano Poco performance today at Segi College Theatre Hall.
In the car.
Ok that's about it. I'll try my very best to update regularly. But I can't promise you that. Well cause I have like something on LIKE EVERYDAY except Sundays. SEE HOW BUSY I AM :( Wait , I tell you what I have on then you'll know I'm very the busy wan :B
Monday : Enopi Math
Tuesday : Piano Practical
Wednesday : Piano Theory & Enopi Math
Thursday : Sports & Yamaha Orchestra
Friday : Violin orchestra
Saturday : Violin class
YOU SEE HOW TIGHT I AM :( Sigh , well this is life for me.
Okay good day everyone !! :D Enjoy life and don't grumble.

No comments:
Post a Comment