Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Converse shoes :)


Ohhhhh! I realized I forgotten to tell you guys something... :D :D :D
So I'll tell you now. (:


When I came back from school, my dad came back from Australia anddd....
He took out a converse shoe box.
I was like.. "OMG!"..
I couldn't believe he bought me a converse shoe.
It is light brown.
I was SOOOOOOO happy!
I asked him so many times to buy me a converse shoe and finally..
He boughttttt!
Ahahhaa..
But actually I wanted black colour cause that colour looked kinda weird, I would say.
It was a little too big for me.
But who caresssss??! :P
Anyways,


Sooooooo....


Yesterday my dad had to go to China again.
Andddddd he called back..
asking what size is my feet.
And I told him.
I kinda knew why he asked.
He said he was gonna buy my sis and I a BLACK converse shoeee....


:D :D :D
Wheeeeeeeeeeee!


I LOVE YOU DAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU DADDYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU DADDAYYYYYYYYYYY!


ahahaha.


But I'm just afraid he would change his mind and He would not buy.
Ahhh, just hope he would buy the BLACK converse shoe :)

Ps: I don't know why that black picture up there is all to the side.

Oh and can anyone tell me whats the website for blog skins?
Thanks.

2 comments:

Philene said...

hey Babe.
Its www.blogskins.com
HAHA.
cool.

Unknown said...

Nice post!! Those Converse shoes are looking fabulous. Those need to be in my closet.