Saturday, May 31, 2008

Gurmit Singh aka Phua Chu Kang.


Hey ya’ll. I did facial yesterday with my sister and my mum. I would say my face looks a lil’ fresher and brighter. & the day before yesterday, Amaris, Natallie, my mum and I went to KLCC for the bookfare. We didn’t buy many books. Just a few lah. We were there from after noon till evening. So yeah lah. My body was aching when I got back home. Oh and did I mention that I met Gurmit Singh aka Phua Chu Kang on the 10th of May. Haha. I got to meet him because of BB’s 10th anniversary thing. So yeah. He was super funny lah. Lol. And I got a picture with him too! :D OH and he brought his friend Clement Chow along too. Lol.

So enjoy them.

Gurmit Singh and I! :D

Gurmit Singh's autograph.

Clement's autograph.
Carmen, Him & I.

Clement Chou and Gurmit Singh singing. Their good! Lol.
Take one. Shit, it moved.

Take two, hmm.. ookay nice :)


Take three, Perfect! Jessy and I. Besties (:


Smiles (: In the KLCC bookfare toilet. Lol.

1 comment:

Johnny Walker said...

SWEARING WON'T CHANGE THE OUTCOME OF YOUR PICTURE...

Its advised you stop doing it...

Otherwise you're gonna be another *alien,human,mosquitoe,wadeva* going to burn in the depths of 6feet underground...

Pls stop swearing.. It wont do you good...