AHAHAHA LOL.
Okok, anyways, I don’t wanna shit talk about that anymore…
My family & I went to THE SUMMIT yesterday after church to eat lunch and shop lah. After luch we saw MR SUMMIT. Those muscular guys lah. =.= Posing like some cool guy with a cool body. Ew? Like what the hell?. AHAHHAHAHAH OMG… shall stop it now. Anyways, I bought a 3 quarter jeans pants. It’s like not long and not short. But it looks nice, so yeah, My dad just bought for me cause it was quite cheap. Ahaha. After that we came back home. Lor. I took a bath & ate dinner.
So yeah & after that my sis helped me repaint my nails last night. My nails are now methalic color. & on my two thumbs, my sis put stars on it :D It looked nice last night but when I woke up today morning, it didn’t look that nice as yesterday. Two of the stars came out -.-
Ahhhh, what ev lah. I didn’t get up straight away, instead I took a gossip girl story book and read until my sis woke up. & yeah, I ate fried butter bread and drank mushroom soup. Yum yum :) Ahaha. So yeah, that’s about it.
-I’m outta here. =.=

No comments:
Post a Comment