Friday, June 20, 2008

Shit.

Sigh. I’m so effin hell pissed because I can’t go for my school camp. Know why? Cause I have a damn violin exam on the 2nd of July. School camp is on the 1st July - 4th July in Cameron. I was like SO looking forward to it you knowwwww! & furthermore, the shitty Kumar thinks he so damn smart. He doesn’t want to refund us the damn money. AND he asked us to CHANGE OUR VIOLIN EXAM DATE! How the hell stupid is that? It’s already fixed lah! -.- SO irritating. The camp cost lke RM 210. He said that once you pay, whether you’re coming or not, it’s ALREADY paid. Wtf?! So hell damn irritating. So my mum said if that man can’t refund us the money than if can, my whole family will go Cameron and drop us there and my parents will go enjoy their “holiday” with Amaris. HAHA. Ahh, whatever lah. I don’t give a hell damn shit. & I haven’t started practicing my violin for the exam. UGH.

OH GODDDDD! HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

& OHHHHHH! SPORTS DAY IS TOMORROWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I’m not really excited, I’m more to nervous and scared.
HAHAHAHA.
AHHHHH, who cares?!
CLDR’s gonna win! :D

AHAHHH, I SOUND SO CHILDISH!
BUT WHO CARESSSSSSSSSSS?! :D :D :D

Oh and Hans came to my house yesterday to eat lunch and hang out. HAHA.



OH OH AND THESE pictures is for Selena to see. So THIS is my sistaaaaaa! AHAHAHA! ;P




Ps: So now you know, Sel (;

No comments: