Hey YO people! Ahaha.
Soooooo, okaayyyy. I’m just gonna post up some pictures ok? (:
Ahaha Lol.
I saw these two socks at The Summit and I decided to take a pic of them.
They looked so cute :)
It's in korean btw.
Haha.
Dunno what this means.
Hans said this is I love you. I think. Should be lah. Ahaha.---------------------------------------------------------
& THESE pictures is what my sister drew on my arm. Ahaha. She was too bored lah. It was quite nice. So YEAH LOR. I started taking pictures of it. Aiyooo, It’s not THAT nice lah! Ahaha.

oooohh. Ahaha. (;
Blah//.---------------------------------------------
I went to Sunway Pyramid and I saw this shop. I’ve seen this shop many times but I didn’t manage to get a picture of it. Until that day. So yeah. THIS is the picture. It’s a shop called: MISS T.
My family call it my shop/. Ahahahaahha. Lol. Okok, THAT really sounds lame. I KNOW. Ahahaha.
xoxo,

Ps: I changed my blog's back ground :)

No comments:
Post a Comment