Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sports Day & Paint.

Soooo okaaaayyy. Sports Day was last Saturday. It was really fun. Played netball & after that I went for running. Netball tournament was really early. It was not an easy game. The other schools were good. We played 2 games. But sadly, we lost :[ Oh well, but at least we had fun. We could always win next year right? :] So yeah. Met up with Delaney and some other people whom I can't remember at the moment. Haha sorry. But I didn't see Zoe on that day. Where were you Zoe? Ahaha. Ahh nvm. So Hans, my sis and I went to get something to eat because we were hungry. & we were free also. At 1.00pm, I went to the running trek place. Whatever you call it. But you know Malaysians lah. Timing is so bad. So we started running at 2.30pm? Dunno. I think lah. So yeah lor. Oh and I met Petrina. I dunno why but I was surprised to see her there. LoLol. So anyways. I'm under 12 in running so when Mr Zeph called my name and some other people who was gonna run, The people were like so young! Like about 8-11 years old. I think. & they were kinda short so yeah lor.. I was like the "biggest" there. Lol. & when Mr Zeph said "On your mark, Get set, GO!" I started running. All the small kids were behind me. :DDD & I was the first! HAHAHA. Well, I felt like a winner. Ok. Don't give me swts cause they were small kids. But WHATEVER. Ahaha. So after for awhile, IT RAINED so heavily! & I lost my sports shoe. -.- Long story. Won't explain. I'm lazy. ;D But later I found out that Ebbie took it & helped me take care of my shoe cause it was raining and I didn't came and take it. So yeah. I thanked her and blah lah. So yeah. It kept on raining so we didn't get a chance to run anymore. So the main Subang center said that they're gonna post pone it to another for the atletes only. So yeah lorrr. These are the netball pictures. Too bad I don't have any pics of me running cause my sister, Natallie lah! Forgot to take picture cause she was busy shouting my name. HAHA. :P

Oh & for the netball pics, I'm center btw.
Try to spot me if you can but I don't think you can.

Hahaha. ;)
So enjoy people :)

Netball.









Basketball.






Hans and my sis asked me to do this Lala pose ok. Lol.

-----------------------------------------------------------

When internet isn't working.. This is what I sometimes do. I go to paint & I start drawing whatever I like. I mostly draw my name. So here are some of them that I drew. Which one do you think is the nicest? (:




My sis & I drew this.



This is not that nice.


Love this! :)
` Don't you follow me do this! Ahaha. :P Jk lah.


Ps: I fucking hate you for doing this.
Pss: Violin exam is on this Wednesday. Ahhh!

PSSSS: LOOK at the date of this post. I was supposed to post it long time ago but I couldn't. So yeah. I won't be going internet for a very long time. I think. Cause my damn mother did something to the comp at home and the damn internet isn't working. So sorry. Oh & btw, I'm at Mark's dad office. Lol.

Ciaozers.

You'll havta wait real long for my next post. I think.

No comments: