1) What do you want the most now?
Go shop for a brand new phone :) Ahaha. What a dumb idea. Lol.
2) Who is the person you trust the most?
My sis, Nat.. family and God lorrr. & SOME friends ;)
3) Are you in love?
Hmmmm.. I think Nope :P
4) If you could have one dream come true. What would it be?
To be rich rich RICHHHHH! :D To have lots & lots of money. So I can spend spend SPEND! :D
5) Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Yup I think so. It does happen sometimes but not always.
6) Whats your goal for this year?
To do the most lifepacs in Sunergeo! :D Heheheee. HOW NERDY! :D Haha.
7) Do you believe in eternity?
Err what? Dunnooo. Lol.
8) Have you ever broken a person's heart that he/she would wanna commit suicide?
NO way! Everyone loves me! ;P I don't break people's heart. ;]
9) What feelings do you love most?
Loveeeeeeeeee. AHAHAHA. Jk. Dunno.
10) What are the requirements from your other half?
Huh? I'm not sure.
11) What feelings do you hate the most?
Err, dunno.
12) Do you cherish every friendship of yours?
Yeah DUH! But sometimes I don't. But usually, most of the times, I do! Ahaha. (;
13) What do you want to do in the future?
Um.. I wanted to be a doctor. But I changed my mind. So now, I dunnnnoooooo. :)
14) What are the most important things in your life?
FRIENDS! Family, God.. my clothesssss! Ahhhh, EVERYTHING that I have lah! :DDD
15) How did you feel last night?
Normal larr.
16) Who would you want to always be there for you?
My sister, friends and everyone lahhhh.
17) When do you think the World will end?
I DON'T KNOW.
18) If the World ends tomorrow. What will you do?
I DON'T KNOW TOO.
19)What do you think of the person who tagged you?
Pretty, funny and loads more (; I don't really know her THAT much, yet. But I will! Lol.
20) What do you want to do right now?
Go shopping and shop shop SHOP. & go ice-skating!!!!!!!!! :D
Then add 6 people in you list and list them out at the end of the post.Notify them in their chatbox that he/she has been tagged! =)
Anyone who wants to do this tag lah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment