I just saw a lizard pass by. It's Huge. It's Humongous. Is that the right spelling? I didn't know that lizards can be that big. Ugh. Anyways. Today facebook is really taking very long. If you get what I mean. Hmmm I'm just thinking that, well,.. Some people are just.. weird. Like for example, there's a guy which is super cute good looking and HOT. A look that all guys will die for. HAHA. And that hot dude go and date an ugly OLD "AH POH" girl. Weird much? Or a girl who's really pretty and hot go and date an "A PEK" guy. WEIRD-er MUCH?! Well, I'm not to judge. Just writing what I'm thinking. Hahaha ;P Maybe it's LOVE?! That must be it, I suppose? Love is blind, you say? Seriously, I think it's true.
Ps: I passed my Science! 92%. Awesome ey? :P Could have gotten 100%! Sheesh:( But I'm still happy bout it:]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment