Monday, February 2, 2009

Tagged by Christen, Again! ;]

Directions: Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog or a note on Facebook with sixteen random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don’t forget to leave them a comment (”you’re it”) and to read your blog. You can’t tag the person who tagged you. Since you can’t tag me, let me know when you’ve posted your blog/note, so I can see your weirdness.

1. I'm weird.
2. When I was young, I had a habit of touching my mom's ears :D
3. I have a habit of smelling books whenever I read them. -.-
4. I have an obssesion on piercings.
5. I doodle, like really A LOT.
6. I LOVE CLOTHES, shoes, bags, and accesories!!! (however you spell that)
7. I love love love to eat SAMBAL! :D
8. I love eating Nasi Lemak. Probably because there's sambal! Tee-hee ;)
9. I love reading magazines.
10. I love ice-skating.
11. I love COLOUR CONTACTS! Oh yeahhhhh! ;D
12. I love watching movies.
13. I hate wanna bes.
14. I don't know how to use facebook at the moment.
15. I love JESUS CHRIST.
16. I love converse.

Haiyo. I tag my sister la.
and whoever who wants to do this tag lor. :DDD

No comments: