Yeh yeh. Rats AGAIN! Haha. You know Sri Petaling lah. That place is like a rat infested place mannn! Lol. Yeah, I spoted this rat right in the middle of the road when it was still FAT. If you get what I mean lah. Okay so Hans, Nat and I saw the rat. Hans and Nat said that they wanted to wait and see which car would drive over it! Lol so we waited. and then suddenly one car came by and rolled over that rat! Ahahahaha! We heard a pop sound. and guess what the intestine and whatever that was in the rat's stomach came out. Gross man. and two crows came down and ate it. EWWW! DOUBLE EWWWWWWW! Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Rat!
Yeh yeh. Rats AGAIN! Haha. You know Sri Petaling lah. That place is like a rat infested place mannn! Lol. Yeah, I spoted this rat right in the middle of the road when it was still FAT. If you get what I mean lah. Okay so Hans, Nat and I saw the rat. Hans and Nat said that they wanted to wait and see which car would drive over it! Lol so we waited. and then suddenly one car came by and rolled over that rat! Ahahahaha! We heard a pop sound. and guess what the intestine and whatever that was in the rat's stomach came out. Gross man. and two crows came down and ate it. EWWW! DOUBLE EWWWWWWW!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment