Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sunway, Sleepover, IOI mall.

Suppose to go to Florence's house on Wednesday but had a change of plan. Mum didn't want to fetch me all the way to Damansara and claims that the holidays were too short. So I quickly called Mark Yu whether he could come and he said he could. haha. So we went Sunway. I watched The Jonas Brothers 3D concert. Lol. Jer was there. Jer and my sis watched another movie. She came and sleep over in my house. Had a super time with her. Lol. We cam whore like A LOT. Too lazy to put the pics here. Go check out facebook. The pics are all there. Lol. We were having so much fun that we were so CARRIED AWAY. While we were gonna take more pics, my canon camera fell down to the ground and it hit the lense. WHAT A DAMN TOOTING DISASTER RIGHT? Yeah. It was. And now my camera is not working. Sad case, I know. Next morning, ate breakfast and we headed to IOI mall near my house. Watched Race to Witch Mountain. Was pretty awesome. Neways, Ciao.

No comments: