Friday, October 16, 2009

:(

I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe I can't believe :

that I missed the chance to meet the Boys over Flowers cast face to face. See they were filming in Macau last year in Dec and my family and I were holidaying there. We saw them filming but I thought they were doing commercials so my dad and I was like eh, let's go back to the hotel already. Our driver was waiting and it was already very late. And now like when it came out the beginning of this year, we were watching it and when it played the Macau scene I was like screaming my head off. And Nat too la. It's like WE WERE JUST THERE MAN. I was like SHOULD HAVE STAYED LONGER. To like talk to them and get a pic with them. Now my mum, sis and I are watching the whole season again. And I'm like damn damn damn sad when I watch the Macau scene. SIGH SIGH SIGH.

I DAMN SAD:(

Serious. I can't get over the fact that we were just there. That we missed the chance of meeting them face to face. SIGH. You feel me??????
Anyways, I was going through the pics in the comp and I found these.
It was taken like AGES. Lawl. In Pizza Hut. I still remember. Lol.



STILL feeling sad! :(

No comments: