AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
Guesssswhaaaaaaattttttttttt?!!
I saw Lee Min Ho the day before yesterday. That means on Sunday. YES! LEE MIN HO. OHMIGAWWWWWDDDDDDDDDD! HE was EFFIN HAWT&GORGEOUS. and YES DEFINITELY HANDSOME:D I went to Sungei Wang at 4pm. Was soooo late! Cause before that we went to have lunch at Pearl Point, the Hotel. We had Japanese buffet. Ate with Uncle Victor and Aunt Jade. One friggin person caused 58 bucks. And there were 7 of us. Omg. Anyways! Yes, went there at 4pm. There were soooo many people. I was squashed and sweating so much. And so were many people. IT WAS SO FRIGGIN HOT! The girl who was standing infront of me, her hair was so tooting smelly weih. Blerghh. Lee Min Ho came out at 5.40pm. FINALLY. They kept giving false alarms. It was damn damn annoying -.- So yeah, he came out and I screamed. I screamed like SUPER LOUD. And the girl in front of me, yes the one with the smelly hair, she looked like she was gonna punch me for damaging her eardrums. LAWL it was so funny. She kept covering her ears. Took a lot of pics but the pics were ALL so blurry. Partly because I was standing so far and had to zoom and also because I kept shaking the camera. Lol. We didn't get to meet him in person:( Sad case. He did autograph for a short while and he left. Was damn sad. Oh well. GAHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I ❤ Lee Min Ho;)
I can see why Jenna calls herself Jenna Cullen:P
Gonna go for facial tomorrow. And maybe a foot massage too. Yay me! :)
And oh, I haven't uploaded the pics of Lee Min Ho in the comp. Will update it soon.
Dumm deeee dummm.
I'm feeling happy :) Oh yeah.
Edits:
In case you're like who's Lee Min Ho?
He's aka Gu Jun Pyo in Boys over Flowers.
Now, you see why I love him???? xP

No comments:
Post a Comment