
While I was walking to the computer just now , my mum said , "Eh Tania , why is there a red spot behind on your shorts ? Are you having period ?" And I replied , "OMG REALLY AH ? Where got !" I turned and look and yeah la , I had nothing on my shorts. "April Fool!", my mum whispered. And she started laughing. -.- OMGGG , she very the lame la. Ahah but I still love her all the same :D
Okay , so went school today. Classroom lights were off , and there was a note on the door which said , "No school today. Class is cancelled. Sorry for the incovenience. Anything please call ... " So I was like , WHAT ?! No school ?! And I was kinda happy already la. But Nat knew it , and she said April Fool la. I was like OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Only Andy , Nigel , Ron , and Matthew fell for it. SUCH NOOBS :P Apparently , The others , were too smart. LOL.
LIZARDDDDDDDDDDD BEHIND YOUUUUUUU !!!!
Kidding la , APRIL FOOL ! :D :P
Yes la , I know I'm very childish and lame la , but can walk perfectly fine :DD
Read this :
It's a good one ;D


No comments:
Post a Comment