Thursday, April 1, 2010

Prank call

Someone just prank call me saying I've won Ferrari ticks or something like that. I knew it was a April Fool prank. So the conversation went on and on. Honestly , I WANTED IT TO BE HITZ Gotcha CALLS :DDDD hahahaha! so anyways in the end they were like "APRIL FOOOOOOLLLL" Laugh laugh laugh. And hung up. Called back again , replaying the whole thing to me. They recorded it -.-. Asked them who they were , said he was Michael Jackson. More laughters. And hung up. Called back again , and asked me how was the prank , mam ? WHAT A STUPID QUESTION -.- blah blah blah , then hung up on me AGAIN. YOU DON JUST HANG UP ON A GIRL OKAYYYHHH ! -.-

Does anyone know this number ? : 017-3299812

IT'S DAMN FRUSTRATING NOT TO KNOW WHO PRANK CALL YOU , YOU KNOWWWWW !!!!!!!! ISHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!

Apparently , hearing his voice , he's some indian dude.

Immature bastards. Who don't know what to do on April Fool day -.-

No comments: