Arghh, I'm just dang freakingg bored and tired right now. BB was just super boring la today.
And i'm a JUNIOR cause i'm still 12. WTH?! JUNIOR!! -.-
And it's like so embarrasing for me and I'm like the super tall one there.
Ughhh! WHY must I join BB? WHY, oh WHY?
Whatever lah, I'll just post some pictures up.
Three pictures of Isabelle and I in her room.

Awww, I still love you even when you're REALLY..

And it's like so embarrasing for me and I'm like the super tall one there.
Ughhh! WHY must I join BB? WHY, oh WHY?
Whatever lah, I'll just post some pictures up.
Three pictures of Isabelle and I in her room.
And the rest are pictures with mostly my younger sis, Amaris. (:




I took this pic in a fitting room while my mum was trying on
clothes and Amaris was playing with one of my mum's PDA. Lol.

Awww, I still love you even when you're REALLY..
irritating and annoying. (;





Many people says that I look like my mum.
Is it trueee?
Well, I don't think so, you know. Lol.
Anyways, I just wanna say I LOVE YOU mum! :D
Lovess and xx's.

No comments:
Post a Comment