Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Christie James Tan! :D


James James James, wellll, I've only known you for 2 years.. I think. I still remember I got to know you through church camp. lol. You were just so nice and friendly lah. lol. :D

You've been a great great great AWESOME best friend to me. =D You were always there for me and you were always there to comfort me whenever I'm sad or anything. You were always there to cheer me up whenever I feel sad or hurt. So what I'm trying to say is:

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING JAMES!
I APPRECIATE LOADS! =D

And I haven't forgotten you yet! =D I'm looking forward to see you soon! =D
And I hope you're having a great time in America. I know you ARE! ;)
So anyways, here are some pictures during James' Farewell party. ;D

Smileeeee! =D

The last hugg. =(

2005.

James drew this. =D


Miss ya James! Love ya! =D

No comments: