Friday, January 25, 2008

Late updates.


Mann, blogging is just so addictive. ahaha.
So anyways, this pictures are taken on the 22nd of December which is Isabelle and Benjamin's Christmas party. Eugenia, Gabriel, Basil and I was in their house in the afternoon around 2.30 pm. We just played card games and stuff. And in the evening, Isabelle's had a HOPE thing in their house. A lot of people came. We ate dinner at around 8.30 pm. I think. And after that, the children went upstairs and left the adults to do their fellowship and stuff for the HOPE thing. I guess. So we just chilled and talk lah. We played twister too in Benjamin's room and took some pictures. Well, i mostly took pics with Isabelle and Liz.


The edited pics are edited by Isabelle.
But I would say I prefer and like the original pics better. :D

So yeahh.


Pictures!




I wasn't playing twister at that time.
Jiah Lit, Isabelle and I was the one asking them what to do. Lol.

Isabelle and Tania. (:


Jiah Jian and me.

I love this pic. :]


Liz and I.

Isabelle. Tania. Liz.




That's all the pictures I have in my comp.

Ciao, Taniaaa.

No comments: