Hey people.
So sorry I haven’t updated my blog in quite some time.
BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHY?..
MY MAID WENT BACK last Tuesday.
SO NOW, my sisters, mum, dad and I have to do ALL the house work. -.-
AHHHH, SO tired you know! I havta do the cooking, washing and other house chores. So yeah lor. I’ve been REAL busy and I haven’t been getting enough sleep.
BUT yesterday, I didn’t go cell-group. Cause I wanted to sleep early. So I slept at 9.00pm++. My sis slept at 8.00pm something. Lol.
So anyways, went Mid Valley on Wednesday. MR. NICHOLAS HENG CHENG WAI or WEI. Dunno. Whatever his full name is. HE PLANNED THE OUTING. BUT ON THAT DAY LAH, HE SAID HE DIDN'T FEEL LIKE GOING. -.- But I said that he must must MUST come. So he said okay lah. THEN AFTER THAT, he called me up and said that his mom called him to go back to find something. Something to do with migrating to Australia. But he said that he will try and come. So okay. Fine lah. But later I found out that he was JUST BULL SHITTING. -.- What man. I was quite pissed lah. Cause I was like SO expecting him to come. & it was suppose to be HIS outing cause he's going to Australia soon. So yeah LAH. HE DIDN'T COME LOR. But who cares lah. So Hans, my sis, Beu, Becky and I went to Mid Valley. Ebbie was suppose to come but she didn't turn up cause she was suppose to see someone. So yeah. We had limited time so we didn't watch any movie. We went to FOS. After that, we went to Jusco. Lol. Played the games inside Jusco & took pictures in the photo booth. Lol. It was my first time taking pictures in a photo booth. So I was quiye excited lor. Haha. It was quite fun. The pictures came out nice :) So after that, it was already 7.15pm so we decided to eat dinner. We ate at Pizza Hut. After that, we went back home. So overall, I had had lots of fun (:
Oh and Nicholas is having a pool party at his house this Saturday.
Awww, gonna miss you so much Nick :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment