Oh my fuck Gosh!
I went to my friendster and I checked my messages. And you know what? This old indian guy sent me a email saying,
"hie thre taniaa...plz send me ur email id 2 add u...plz ah...i dun wan 2 mizz a pretty fren like u...ok hv a nice day bye take cre"
What thefuck! EWWWWWWWWWWW! UGH. What was he thinking? Screw him! -.-
Anyways, I did my IC yesterday. GAHHHHHHHH! I look so funny in the picture! My mom lar. At first I tied up my hair. The pic looks okay but then my mum took out my rubber band. and my hair was ALL over the place. And that man took my pic with my hair down. OH GAWD. -.- Ahhh, who cares lar. It's over.
Piano exam was only an OKAY. I didn't do THAT well. But OH WELLS. It's over.
Pictures for the day :)

I went to my friendster and I checked my messages. And you know what? This old indian guy sent me a email saying,
"hie thre taniaa...plz send me ur email id 2 add u...plz ah...i dun wan 2 mizz a pretty fren like u...ok hv a nice day bye take cre"
What the
Anyways, I did my IC yesterday. GAHHHHHHHH! I look so funny in the picture! My mom lar. At first I tied up my hair. The pic looks okay but then my mum took out my rubber band. and my hair was ALL over the place. And that man took my pic with my hair down. OH GAWD. -.- Ahhh, who cares lar. It's over.
Piano exam was only an OKAY. I didn't do THAT well. But OH WELLS. It's over.
Pictures for the day :)
We look like bloated fishes! LOL! :D
Oh gawd, my sis is really gonna kill me for posting this up. Ahaha.

This is just for laughs k. I was posing. Dunno what I was actually doing. Lol.

Covenant's T-shirt which is my school's Tee lar. Lol.
This pic was after Sports I think. Last pic for the day.
xoxo, ♥taniaaang:)

No comments:
Post a Comment