Tuesday, August 12, 2008

HeyloooPeople:)

HellowBellowYellowPeople:)



So sorry I haven't been blogging recently. Maxis broadband has been an ass. Cause it depends on coverage and when my house area has no coverage, there's no internet. So yeah. & also I was quite busy lor. Did my BM lifepac test today. Finally! After 2 quarters. Lol. Did my LA lpt yesterday. Gonna do my Bible tmr. Or maybe HG. See lah. Hopefully I can take my Science and my Math lpt too :) Anyways, Nick's farewell party will be on this Thursday. It's a pool side party. Hmmm, what should I get for him?


Neways, I realized I haven't been posting much pictures. Well that's because I can't put the pictures from my phone into the computer. I SERIOUSLY DUNNO WHY. -.- So I shall end this post with a PICTURE of me which I got from my friendster.


Heheheheee ;P



xoxo.

No comments: