Monday, December 1, 2008

Updates.


HEYYYYLOOOOO PEOPLEEEE-LEHHHHHHHH!

SORRYYYYYYYY for not updating my blog for like, err.. 3 weeks or more?
WELL, that’s because so many things had been happening and I seriously don’t know where to start. OKAY, hmmm.

So there was Awards Night on the 16th and I went for Church Camp on the 18th for a whole week. Came back from camp, MY FRIGGING INTERNET wasn’t working cause my mum changed it to Streamyx again. And Nat doesn’t really know how to install it. Haha. So it’s like EVERY 2 minutes, THE INTERNET WILL GO OFFFFFFFFFFFFFF! Seriously! How “GRRRRRRRRRR” is that?? Ahahaha. I don’t even know what I’m talking about! SO ANYWAYS! Went out to Mid Valley on the 27th with Isabelle, Selena, Jonathan, Benjamin, and John. Went to Chilis to eat lunch cause I haven’t try it yet. Crazy? Haha, well that’s what they call me cause I haven’t tried it yet. Lol. Okay and bla bla blah lah. Don’t wanna go in details. ANYWAYS, I’ll be going to China this whole week! BOO-YAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P So, BUH-BYE everybody! (;

OHHHH! And I had a blood test yesterday to check whether I had dengi or whatever lah! Because I had rashes which didn't itch! Or something like that, I don't really know how to explain okay. It was soooooooooooo freaky. Haha. Maybe not that freaky la but it still is! HUH??????? Okok, this is what happened yesterday. The doctor took my blood. After leaving the clinic, my mom wanted to go eat lah! So annoying -.- I kept on telling my mom I wanted to go to the car to rest and go home. She didn’t listen at all and KEPT ON talking to my younger sis! -.- Then suddenly I felt SOOOOO dizzy. And I could barely hear myself. I kept telling my mom I wanted to go to the car. Then suddenly I couldn't see. My vision was SO blurry. Then I couldn't really stand up. I couldn't walk so my mom had to hold me up. She helped my walk into the clinic again and I collapsed at the sofa. I was moaning and my mom started saying that she wanted to bring me to the hospital. WTF? Aiyoooooo. No need lah. Haiya. So anyways, I'm still waiting for the doctor's call to say whether I'm having dengi or not. Sheesh. Cause if I have, MY DADDY SAY I CAN'T GO TO CHINA! :( AHAHAHAHAHA.

BYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PEOPLEEEEEEEEEEEE! ;)


Yup, I'm ending this post with this picture THAT I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE so much much MUCHIEEEE! Haha! :) Ps: I do so love my sisters so much! (:

No comments: