
MAMMA MIA! WAS AWESOME!
Yesterday, my family and I went to watch the live Mamma Mia! show. The show started at 8.30pm. We had front seats therefore we had a very good view of everything;) Also not forgetting that the music was literally blarring in our ears cause there were HUGE speakers infront of us. Haha.
JEALOUS OR WHAT? ;P
Hahaha. Just kidding la. But seriously ALL THANKS to my grand uncle David Tan from London. He had been sooooo generous! *Wink wink* Anyways, he brought the whole crew of Mamma Mia! here to Malaysia;) Actually we already saw the whole crew on the 25th after my Christmas presentation. Ps: Blessed Christmas everyone! Sorry for wishing late! Haha. We took a picture with them but I haven't uploaded it to the comp yet so errr.. WAIT for the next update lor! Gaga. Overall, the presentation was really really SUPERB. The lighting, dancing, singing, and acting was GREAT! It was really entertaining and lively. It was also HILARIOUS! Haha. Almost the whole time, I was laughing. Lol. It was also quite sick too! Lawl.
Ps: Suddenly, I'm so into the ABBA's songs.
The songs are really great, I would say! ;)
Yesterday, my family and I went to watch the live Mamma Mia! show. The show started at 8.30pm. We had front seats therefore we had a very good view of everything;) Also not forgetting that the music was literally blarring in our ears cause there were HUGE speakers infront of us. Haha.
JEALOUS OR WHAT? ;P
Hahaha. Just kidding la. But seriously ALL THANKS to my grand uncle David Tan from London. He had been sooooo generous! *Wink wink* Anyways, he brought the whole crew of Mamma Mia! here to Malaysia;) Actually we already saw the whole crew on the 25th after my Christmas presentation. Ps: Blessed Christmas everyone! Sorry for wishing late! Haha. We took a picture with them but I haven't uploaded it to the comp yet so errr.. WAIT for the next update lor! Gaga. Overall, the presentation was really really SUPERB. The lighting, dancing, singing, and acting was GREAT! It was really entertaining and lively. It was also HILARIOUS! Haha. Almost the whole time, I was laughing. Lol. It was also quite sick too! Lawl.
Ps: Suddenly, I'm so into the ABBA's songs.
The songs are really great, I would say! ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment