Tuesday, December 9, 2008

China :D


Heyloooo all! (:

MISSED ME? ;P

Neways, I just came back from China yesterday. Wow, am I ever so glad to be back at home. Don’t get me wrong. I don’t hate China. CHINA WAS AWESOME ;) But the people there are just PLAIN RUDE. They just push to walk past. They don’t say excuse me or whatsoever which really irritates me so much. Seriously. And they’re loud. They’re impatient and they’re SLY and DECEIVING, etc. But not ALL of them are like that. Some are really, really nice (: Haha. That’s not really the reason why I’m happy to be back home, the reason is because the weather was SO COLD and the wind WAS SO STRONG that it made my whole body skin peel like anything. ESPECIALLY my friggin face. My lips cracked so awfully. -.- Ugh. Gotta do facial. Haha. My leg is red and bla bla blah lah. But on top of all that, I still loved the weather! :D Haha, what am I talking about? Swt. Anyways! So this was what happened. We went Macau for one night, Shen Zhen for two nights and Guang Zhou for two nights too. Wow it was all so rushed. We went to many places. Dunno what they’re called. Lol. Shopped a lot but not as how we shopped at Thailand. We didn’t have much time to shop compared to my last trip. Lol. There were a lot of things that I regretted not doing there but oh wellaaa. I can’t do much cause I’m already back in Malysia. Blimey. Ahah. My dad said that he’ll take us to Guang Zhou next year again and to Hong Kong :D :D ;D Oh! And I havta tell you guys that the stuff there is so cheap! The boots, straightening or curling yout hair, a dog, and clothes are like SO SUPER DUPER cheap! The one that really shocked me was the price of a cuteeeeeeeeee puppy. It was just 350 yuan! Gosh! Haiyo, very cheap la. Lol.

And the person I really, really, really want to thank is my Dad. He spent A LOT and he had been sooo nice. Haha. Thank you SO much daddy! I love you sooooo much! And not forgetting my mum and my sisters too! :P I really did have loads of fun. Hah.

And now for pictures. I’ll post just a few :] Enjoy!

o.O

Yeah, yeah. FAT burger. Lol!

Amaris and I.
Awesome pic?
Imitating him?
Lawl!
Lawl again! It makes me laugh whenever I see this pic. Lol!
Happt family:)
This pic is like taking a school pic. Hah.
:]
Yeh yeh ;]
smiles.
I WAS tilting MY imaginary hat, and then my sis COPIED me.
HAHA. She thought I was saying "OK" or whatever. HUH?? Lol.
We are SISTERS! ;P Haha. Always in the same position. Gotta change! Lol ;P


Well, I guess that's all for now.
Ciao, boos;)


No comments: