
Hi guys :)
How has your week been ? Well for me , it had been HECTIC. Hols felt nothing like hols D: I had nothing on , on Monday. Went IOI with Christen and Jian Lin on Tues. Wanted to watch Valentine's Day but obviously it wasn't out -.- Went to Padini , FOS , Colours , Nichii , and other shoe shops. We bought the same turquoise spaggheti stripe top as you can see in the pic above :) Christen , Jian Lin and I fork in RM 23 for a Nichii dress for me :D :D Took loads of pictures. HIAO pics . HAHAHAHA !!
Went to church practice after that from 4.30pm till 9pm. Church prac on Wednesday too. Petrina and Phileon came over to stay. Played Bluff , Heart Attack. Woke up at 8 the next morning. Walked to the badminton court near my house. Played badminton for like , idk , half an hour ? Felt like 2 hours o.o Played a game Phileon created. Ahaha kinda funny now , thinking bout it :) Came back all sweaty. Ate nasi lemak and later went to take bath.
Was suppose to watch Pirates of the Carribean. Yes I haven't watch it yet :p But ended up watching Pursuit of Happiness & New York Minute. Pursuit of Happiness was so depressing , sad , draggy , boring , and the whole thing keep repeating over and over again. But touching , nonetheless :) New York Minute is my all time favourite movie. IDK why :O I can like watch it 5730590835 times but still not get bored . Okay that's exaggerated :p RILEY SMITH IS SOOOO HAWTTTTT ! *faints*
❤ OH RILEYYYYY !!!
Playing for a wedding this Sunday. That means I can't go to the MV D: :( Home fellowship later. I DON WANNA GOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!! :( But I have no choice but to go today D: I shall suffeeeerrrrr there tonight. Ngek ngek.


OK BUH BYE !
( Ps: Pics in IOI are on facebook now. If you care. :) )


No comments:
Post a Comment