Saturday, March 13, 2010

Hello ! :)

Hi everyone :)

Once again , I'm sorry for not updating , AGAIN. Well , that's because I don't use the comp often and I'm always using my phone to go online. And I can't blog on my phone. So like , I only blog when I'm on the comp :)
















Petrina and Phileon came over on Thursday. Went for church practice at 7.30pm . Reached home at 10.15pm. Watched American Idol , went on the net , and played heart attack until 12am. The powder on our faces were our punishment :D hahah. After heart attack , we hit the sack. Would've stay up late longer if not for school.
Woke up at 8 to prepare breakfast. We had mushroom soup and garlic bread :D Petrina and Phileon were bloated. Ahah. School was annoying and draggy. My eyelids keep closing. And I couldn't concentrate. Wanted to go home cause I was damn sleepy.

PETRINA , PHILEON , come over next Tuesday ?!?!?! :D :D :D

Playing violin for Main Sanctuary tomorrow. And that means I havta reach church at 6.30am!!! AND THAT MEANS I HAVTA WAKE UP AT 5am ?!?!?! NOOO !!! I NEED MY BEAUTY SLEEP D: D: D: T.T :)

Violin class today. Ugh , it was torture. Hate it. Always did. DADDY , MUMMY !!!! PLEASEEEEEE , I WANNA QUIT !!!!!! D:

Dad just landed from Japan at 6pm. He's on his way back. and that means , CLOTHESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS from Japan !!! :D :D :D :D :D WOOOOOOHHHHHHH !!!

No school next week !!!!! WHOOOTTTTSS!! And that means , GOING OUTTT WITH MA FRIENDS :) :) :) and yesh , shopping too :)

D: Hans didn't get me a Paramore T-Shirt with Hayley Williams' autograph on it. :( And I told the whole frikkin world he was going to get me one for my birthday present. AHAHHAH. But it's alright ! :) :)





















Maid changed the bed sheets . My room's all green now. ME LIKE :D

Okay , I think I've blog enuf.

BAAAAAIIIIIII :)

No comments: