Went for swimming today. Sun was hot. But not really hot like last week. AND OMFG , I CAN DO A FRIKKIN BREAST STROKEEEEEE !!!!! WOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know , I'm like damn happy now!! Because like , after two frikkin months , I finally can do it. I feel satisfied with my achievement :D BUT , my breast stroke ain't perfect. My legs are everywhere and so is my hands. but who cares , I CAN DO A FRIKKIN BREAST STROKE. Yep , that's right. I can FRIKKIN DO A BREAST STROKE!!!!
HEHEHEHE sorryyyy. I very happy now , so mind me if you're irritated and giving swt looks while you're reading this :D :D :D
Oooh , I think swimming in the DEEP DEEP side is so much easier than swimming in the shallow side. There's a huge diff man.
I don't think I'm growing taller anymore. *CRIES* So now , I try to jump as much as I can everyday. I HOPE JUMPING WORKS!! *crosses fingers , squeeze eyes tightly* I doubt it. T.T
I'm am done with my whole science project!!!! WOOOHHHH!!!! Another wooh! :D Today is a good day :D
Ok , off for faceboking now :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment