Hiiii people. Sorry for not updating. My bad.
Okay, So,
Performed at Eagle Point last Friday night for Track of Talents. I thought we sounded awesome :) And everybody whom I asked thought it sounded awesome too. Which makes us, idk, AWESOME ?!! ;D
Went to the Zoo yesterday. HOT HOT & HOT! Sweated like a mad cow. Ugh, that's disgusting.
Because of swimming once a week, I AM SO DARK NOW. Well, not really. But my back is BLACK. And I have tan lines now !! It's ugleh. D:
WHY CAN'T I DO A FRIKKIN BREAST STROKE?!! IT'S THAT SIMPLE. BUT WHY CAN'T I GET ITTTTTT?!?!?!?! I must be abnormal. Huhuhu D: *goes to the corner and cries*
MOMMY PLEASE SAY YESH , IT'S ONLY ONCE IN A YEAR FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.
Dad's in Egypt now. He'll be coming back tomorrow with ,... CLOTHES :DD
TENNIS , HERE I COME ! :D
*leaps for joy!*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment