
Helloooos. Sorry, yesh I haven't been updating.
Owhkayy went 1 Utama last Saturday. Didn't shop much la due to limited time. My sis and I was like not satisfied with our 1 Utama shopping. So we went Times Square on last Sunday. Bought like damn a lot of cheap dresses. :D BUT WHY DOES TIMES SQUARES' SHOPS DONT ALLOW YOU TO TRY ON CLOTHES. SHEESH. It's soooooooooooh annoying. Makes it so hard for me to decide whether I should buy it or not. Cuz like I'll be thinking, would this be nice? can I fit into this dress? is this shorts to short? will this colour suit me? And I'll be holding up the dress and looking at the mirror for a long time. When I got home , I tried on the dresses. I was quite disappointed :( The dresses aint that nice on me. BUT IT LOOKED GOOD ON THE MANNIQUIN D: D: however you spell that word :p but what can I do. This is what I get FOR BUYING CHEAP CLOTHES D: Lol. But the only thing I'm satisfied is my white shorts that I bought. But it's quite tight la. but who cares as LONG AS IT LOOKS GOOD ON ME :P Heh heh heh:p Going Sungei Wang this Sunday. And let's hope that the clothes will turn out nice :)
CONTACTS I BETTER GET YOU THIS THURSDAY IF NOT I'LL SHOOT MY SELF -.-

No comments:
Post a Comment