1. My room is like , pink and purple now. O.O I'm not sure whether I like it or not.
2. Hitz's gotcha calls. Omg. Laugh Laugh Laugh!
3. Girls are perverts , what's more men?!
4. I sweat like super fast now. Which is like NOT good. Mummy say it's good. NO it's ICKY D:
5. I am not really excited for CNY. But I'm quite excited for CNY all the same. IDK. I'm just excited because I get to wear pretty clothes , accesories , and pretty shoes :D
6. I don't like my neighbours playing fire works , because it gives me a big shock when the "bang" comes. But when I play , it's a different thing. Heh heh :D
7. My fishes isn't dead yet , and the female fishes are not reproducing :O
8. I'm have a "competition" now with Joel. It's : "Who reads the most books will win" Or whatever shit la. I'm sure to win :D
9. I am not hot in school :P
10. I wish you would come online, like NOW.
Ok, I'm done :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment