Thursday, February 11, 2010

What :

huff huff puff puff/.

I'm sweating like a mad cow now . I've been running up and down in my house. and with the aircond on, it's not helping me to cool down >< i can still feel my cheeks still burning.

When swimming today. IN DA HOT SUN. Really, sunblock isn't helping me much at all. I STILL GET DARK. Like wtf. Put on hair mask with Petrina when we went steam bathing. CAUSE LIKE PETRINA'S HAIR AND MINE ARE GETTING ROUGHER AND DRIER!!!! OH MY PRECIOUS HAIR!! DANG YOU CLORINE!!! *runs to a corner and cries* HEH. Nolah , I'm not that dramatic. :)

SUNGEI WANG ON FRIDAY OR SATURDAYYYYYY!!! :D :D :D OMG FINALLY!!! Have been waiting since last week. Was suppose to go last week but couldnt make it.
I'M NOT DONE WITH MY CNY SHOPPING YOU KNOW!! Dad better keep his word on fetching us to Sungei Wang.

Took pictures in school today. LI JUAN HAS A NEW CAMERA AND SHE GOT IT FOR FREE. OH. MY. GOD. I WAS LIKE SO JEALOUS! D: D: D; Apparently her dad won the camera and didnt want it so he gave to Li Juan. I like her cameraaaaaaaaaaaaaa/ . . . .

Ps: You're BETTER OFF WITHOUT him .

and don't forget, you beta be a bitch ;)

No comments: