Sunday, February 21, 2010

21.02.10

Went first service today. After service, went to have Dim Sum at Damansara with family and relatives. Was suppose to go ice-skating in Sunway with some friends (Nat didn't want to go because she doesn't know how to skate and that she'll look like a fool. -.- She pisses me off sometimes. ><) but ended up shopping with family and aunties at Sogo. -.- It was the last day of sale, so why not right. But I ended up having the damn bloody thing and had cramps the whole time I was walking, looking at pretty clothes in Sogo. Because of the damn cramps, I couldn't take it anymore, I just wanted to go home and have a hot bath. I quickly bought 2 Pierre Cardin bra that caught my eye. Just had to buy it :D :D :D Straight after that, went to eat at the Manhattan Fish Market because Dim Sum didn't fill our stomachs at all. Lunch in Manhattan Fish Market was superb. Partly because it has been ages since we last ate there. But we wouldn't eat there anytime soon. Because we had enuf of their fish. LOL. But I can tell you, Manhattan Fish Market's fish dishes are good stuff. Two thumbs up yo. After lunch, went back home. Slept in the car all the way back home. Was frikkin tired. And my contacts was DRY. Hate it when that happens. It's irritating, I tell you.

Sokay, school's tomorrow. I'm dreading to go to school. D: I want I want I want another week off!!! I'm done with two titles of my Science Project -.- I'm so damn busy, I think I would quit the "competition" I agreed with Joel. I just don't have the time to read books now. I think. Hehe :D

I WANNA GO OUT WITH MY FRIENDS!!!!!! but I have no time to go out. What a bad friend I am to my fellow mates who's been asking me out :p I'm soweeeeyyy :(

<3 <3 <3

No comments: