Saturday, March 15, 2008

Camp @ Rawang.

HEY HO! LET'S GO!

That song is repeating in my head like so many times cause I watched a movie which had that song in it. That song is going round my head.

SO ANYWAYS, I went to my church camp at Rawang yesterday. It was only for 12 year old kids. So yeah, I went to church at 8.30am. We step in the bus at 8.45am. The journey took like an hour. We got there at around 10.00am. I think.

THE MINUTE I STEPPED out the bus.. I had so MANY mosquito bites! UGH! SO DAMN irritating and annoying, YOU KNOW! AND I didn't bring any insect repellent. And I REALLY regreted not buying it. But THANK GOD.. my friends brought. So I used theirs. BUT the insect repellent DIDN'T WORK AT ALL! I was SO mad! And now I have PLENTY, ABSOLUTELY, SO MANY mosquito BITES!! ARGHHHHH! And THEY LEAVE RED MARKS BEHIND!!!!! I mean if you wanna suck my bloody sweet nice blood.. DON'T come and leave RED BIG MARKS BEHIND LAH! And furthermore it's SO itchy!!!! But I'm trying my best to not scratch it. Cause if you scratch it, you'll have dirty, black marks on your skin.

And somemore, before I went to camp, I planned what to wear. A white top with a skirt. And it's kinda short. BUT NOW, I can't wear any skirts until the DAMN marks are gone! =(
HOW SADDDDD! =(

AHHHHHH, who cares 'bout the mosquitoes back there at Rawang? I'm back in KL already with NO mosquitoes! WHEEEEE! :D So happy. Ahah.

Okay, about the camp.. I would say I HAD loads of fun. We played lots of wet games. And after playing, we went swimming for 2 hours++ .. I think. Swimming, I had LOTS LOTS LOTS of fun. Well, maybe LOTS only. But not LOTS LOTS LOTS. Ahaa.. Then after swimming, we went back to our chelete to take a bath. I was the first one to get there so I took bath first. :DD
But Teacher KEPT on rushing me to take bath cause a lot of people haven't took bath yet. So my bath wasn't like the baths I usually take at home lor.. Lol.

So After bathing, we went down to take a walk. And we had barbeque for dinner. How nice. :D I helped the teachers cooked a lil'.. So yeah. The fire was burning HOT on my face. And I was sweating like a mad cow. Ahaaah. After dinner we went back to our chelete to talk. I was SO tired and exhausted after all the swimming. And my eyes were turning red. So we had a so called "Big Chat" with the girls and teachers. And bla bla BLAH lah.

So Overall, I had lots of fun. Except for the mosquito bitting thing. Lol.

Ps: I think I'm really long winded. Don't you think so? Lol. ;)

I think I love you (:

No comments: