Monday, March 10, 2008

I think..




I think..



I think...


I think..



I think I'm missing you..



I think I'm falling for you..



I think I love you.



I think I really do.



I can't explain what I'm feeling..



Yup, I think I do love you.





.........................










..............................









.............................






Don't ask me who..

Cause I don't even know.

LOL!

But seriously,..

I think I'm falling for you.

I don't even know what I'm feeling now.

Ahhhh, Who cares.






*********************************************



So anyways!..


I seriously want to get this phone.
I desperately WANT this phone.
I tell you!!!
And It's high time, I need to change my phone.
AND my current phone is SO..

"CI PLAK!"

If you get what I mean.

IT'S SO OUTDATED.
SERIOUSLY.

AND it's MOTOROLA.
I don't like that brand.

It was passed down by my dad to me.

Aiya, aiya..


I know I have to be thankful for having a phone.
BUT.. Aiya.. Dunno lah. But seriously, I badly, really, desperately want this phone.
GOD, If only you could softened my parents' heart to buy my that precious phone.

And I'll treasure it like GOLD, take care of it , polish it, and bla bla blah..
Whatever you want me to do, I'll do it.

I'll do whatever to get that phone.

Please Dad? Please Mom?


PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE????? ='(


And THIS is the phone I'm talking about.
Um.. I don't know why the picture is so small. Ahah.











No comments: