Heyloo people of Malaysia :P
How have your day been? Good?
So where did you go today?
Well, as for me.. I went to a court room.
It was my school's field trip.
And here are some pictures of them. Not all.
But I'm gonna post it on the next post as this post is pretty long.
And I'll talk about the field trip on the next post.
I don't think I'll post it up today cause I don't have the time.
I'm going off to watch CSI. Lol.
So I'll post ALL of them tomorrow or the day after tomorrow ok?
Thank you.
Anyways, today is my mom’s birthday.
So.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM!!!! =D
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.
Sorry for whatever things that I’ve done that made you unhappy and disappointed.
I know you’ll forgive me like you always do.
I LOVE YOU SO MUCHHH! :D
So.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM!!!! =D
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.
Sorry for whatever things that I’ve done that made you unhappy and disappointed.
I know you’ll forgive me like you always do.
I LOVE YOU SO MUCHHH! :D
Have a good day people.
Enjoy the pictures.
It took me like the whole day to post them up.
So ENJOY! :D
Beulah & I.
Btw, he was crying cause someone stepped on his hand.
Lol.
I lurveeeee this pic (;
Blow kiss kiss ;)
Smiles:)
Yours truly,
Tania Ng.
Ps: The last picture is the one we first took on the way to PutraJaya in the bus. :)


















No comments:
Post a Comment