LIST OUT 5 PRESENTS YOU WISH FOR:
1) A BRAND NEW PHONEEEEE! Oh yeah! :P
2) A boyfriend? Hahahaha! Nah..
1) A BRAND NEW PHONEEEEE! Oh yeah! :P
2) A boyfriend? Hahahaha! Nah..
3) Hmmm..
4) More clothes, bags, skirts, shoes.. ?? I have all those already. Why am I wishing for them? Lol. 5) Dunno.. Have more money?
THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU: ZOE TAI JIN ERN. Ahaha.
YOUR FIRST 5 IMPRESSIONS OF HER: -
Ooo, Pretty. Lol.
Ooo, Pretty. Lol.
THE MOST MEMORABLE THING SHE HAS DONE/GIVEN TO YOU:
Lotsa things lah. ;)
MEMORIES !THE MOST MEMORABLE THING SHE HAS SAID TO YOU:
I’ll always be your friend? LOL! How lame. ;P But yeah, she kept her promise.
I’ll always be your friend? LOL! How lame. ;P But yeah, she kept her promise.
IF SHE BECOMES YOUR LOVER, YOU TWO WILL:
How would I know? I'll probably puke.
How would I know? I'll probably puke.
IF SHE BECOMES YOUR ENEMY, THE REASON WILL BE BECAUSE:
Dunno.
Dunno.
5 PEOPLE YOU WANNA TAG:-
1. Natallie.
2. Joey/Yan Yan.
3. Annabel.
4. Christen.
5. Rebecca.
Who is number 3 having a relationship with?:
Dunno. I don't think she's in a relationship with someone.
Who is number 5 having a relationship with?:
Nobody.
Nobody.
If number 2 and number 3 got together, would it be a good thing?
Errr... NO.
Errr... NO.
What about number 4 and number 5?
Noway.
Noway.
What is number 3 studying?
Studying all subjects lah. =.=
Studying all subjects lah. =.=
When was the last time you chatted with number 5?
Um.. when ar.. I think it was last year!
Um.. when ar.. I think it was last year!
Does number 4 work?
Nope. She's too young to work.
Nope. She's too young to work.
Would you be with number 1?
OMG. NOWAY. She's taken already.
OMG. NOWAY. She's taken already.
How about number 5?
NO.
NO.
Does number 2 have any siblings?
Yep, She does.
Yep, She does.
How did you get to know number 2 and number 4?
Number 2: Through HF. Knew her since I was 7, I think. Lol.
Number 2: Through HF. Knew her since I was 7, I think. Lol.
Number 4: Through Zoe Tai! Haha.
Where does number 1 live at?
In my house. We live together.
Is number 3 the sexiest person in the world?
Errr.. no.
In my house. We live together.
Is number 3 the sexiest person in the world?
Errr.. no.
NEWAYYYYSSSS..
Happy Easter everyone! Hoped you guys enjoyed your day today.
Lol. So anyways, went to church today.
Watched the Easter presentation.
I find it really nice.
Get the full story from my sis lah.
I think she'll tell you everything cause she was in the performance.
So neways, here are some pictures that I missed.
Including my birthday's one.
AND also CNY's one.
Lol. :D
:D

No comments:
Post a Comment