Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Peeping Tom.

URGH! Heck, I’m so damn mad, angry and frustrated. Almost everyday I’m reaching home SO late. I always want to get home before 3.30pm but I can’t seem to go back on that time. WTH?! I’ve been missing this Spanish show called Marina. It starts at 3.30pm. I’ve missed SO many episodes already. =.= I know lah I’m so insane to get mad at this small matter but well that’s how I am lah. DAMN. AND MY STUPID internet is just PISSING me off to the max lah. So damn irritating. Dunno what the hell is wrong with it lah.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday, after school, my mum, sis and I wanted to ate lunch at THE STORE, Sri Petaling shopping mall. BUT I wanted to go the toilet first. So together we headed to the toilet. My mum and I went inside to pee but my sis didn’t. She stood outside. I was taking my own sweet time pee-ing when I got a shock of my life. When I pulled up my pants, I looked up. And when I looked up, I SAW A MAN PEEPING AT ME. I was like WTF?! I was so DAMN scared ok! I told my sis and she was like what? So I started crying. I was literally shaking. My mum came out of the toilet and my sis and I told her everything. She freaked out. She went out of the toilet and started screaming to everyone saying there was a man inside the girls' toilet. At that moment, the friggin' man came out and he acted like nothing happened. SO STUPID. He came out from the friggin girls' toilet lah. Okok, so my mum shouted for help BUT stupid Malaysians just did was STARE. WTF? They didn't even want to help. But my mum continue shouting for help lah. Nobody came and help so she hold the stupid malay or indonesian guy's arm in order to not let him run. Thank God he didn't have a knife or whatsoever. He didn't even dare to run. BECAUSE HE WAS SCARED. HAHA. Then after that, a security man came and brought that stupid ugly guy to one room and my mum called the police. After waiting for SO long, the police finally arrived. We told them what happened and they went to see the stupid ugly guy. After that, we were allowed to go for lunch. They told us to go to the police station after lunch to report and bla bla blah lah. So after lunch we went to the police station lor. Then report bout what happened and bla bla blah lah. It was a terrifiying experience lah. I never want to see that stupid ugly guy ever again. I HATE HIM. I hope he will never come out of jail for the rest of his life. LOL.

Anyway, what I wanna say is:

THANKS YOU GOD FOR ALWAYS PROTECTING ME. (If my mum & sis wasn't there, I think I would be kidnapped already) SO ONCE AGAIN I THANK YOU LORD JESUS CHIRST FOR PROTECTING ME.
I LOVE YOU! <33

1 comment:

Johnny Walker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.