I'm Feeling: Bored.
Oh yeah, I feel real bored. Boredom is taking over me.
Anyways,
I'm currently in my cousin, Paul's house. My mom and dad couldn't fetch us after BB so she called my Uncle to fetch us. So we ate lunch at home. After lunch, we talked for awhile. They were tired so they wanted to take a nap. Paul and my sister is sleeping now. So here I am online and blogging. I feeling so bored. I'll be stuck here until 7 pm when my mum comes to pick us up. We're gonna eat dinner together. I haven't bath yet. 'Cause Nat and I didn't bring extra clothes to bath. So yeah. We might borrow our aunt's clothes if we wanna bath. But I don't think so lah. Sooooooo.. okaaayy lorrr....
Sighs. I'm just wondering what time will they wake up. Hmmmm?..
Bored bored bored.
La la la la la.
Ahhh, whatever lah.
Who cares.
....
Ahhh, I'll just end this post now before I start blabbing nonsence.
So see ya!
-Ciaozers.

No comments:
Post a Comment