Sunday, April 27, 2008

WET MARKET.

Today is a SUNDAY and it’s already almost 9.00am AND I’m at home blogging. I know, you must be thinking why am I not in church. The answer is: Because I’m GOING for 2nd Service LAH! Ahaha. Lol. Lame-ness. ANYWAYS! Let me talk about my time in the morning at 7.00am. Okay.. Mum and I fetched Nat to church. After sending her, we went to the market cause I needed celery stalk and lettuce because of my STUPID science experiment. =.= WE WERE SUPPOSE to go to the market in Puchong near my house but instead we went to the market near FGA KL. And it was a WET market. AND I was wearing SLIPPERS! And my slippers have no STUPID grip. Haha. It was sooooo slippery! I was so scared that I would fall. My mum kept walking SO fast and she always leave me behind. SO I had to walk faster LAH. I almost fell k! But thanks God I didn’t :D Ahaha. Okay, but my main point is:

THE MARKET WAS SO SMELLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (& wet too lah.)

Seriously. I felt like puking. The smell came from ALL those stupid CHICKEN, PORK AND FISH. OMG.

EWWW MAN!

I’m never ever going to wet markets again.

Wait, I think I’ll go when I become a mother.
BUT that would be a LONG time.

LOL. (;

No comments: