Wednesday, April 2, 2008

UGHHH!

WHAT THE.......
WHAT THE........
WHAT THE.........
WHAT THE...........
WHAT THE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should I say it?
Argh. No. I won't.

I'll just say....

WHAT THE TOOOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOT?!!!

HAHAHAHAHA.

It's SOOOO irritating lahhhhhh!
I can't upload ANY pictures!!!!!!
What's wrong?
WHAT'S THE DAMN PROBLEM?

CAN ANYONE TELL ME?

Don't tell me that I have to create a NEW blog because I can't upload ANY pictures.

UGHHHHHH!
UGHHHHH AGAIN!
UGHHHHHH!
UGHHHHHH!
AND AGAIN.
UGHHHHHH!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH....
whatever lah.

Chill chill chill chill chill.

Ok.. :)

I'm happy.. :) Haha.

So.. Let's talk about my day today at school.

It was good. As usual.
But I had to clean the TOILETTT!
And when I finished washing the toilet..
Guess what happened?..

NO WATERRRRRRRRRR! -.-lllllllll

Cannn you imagine how irritated I felt?
But who cares?
I didn't care.
I just stopped washing.

I was hungry so we went to the old school to put our bags.
My sister, Nat, Hans and I went to eat at KFC.
Ahhhh. Then dunno what happened lah.

So okay..
Yesterday,.. Nat, Hans and I went to eat lunch at ALISON (Near our school lah)
After finished eating.. I got really bored. So Hans asked me to do something.
He asked me to call Adriel.. but he didn't pick up.
So I tried calling Nicholas. He didn't pick up too.
SOOOOO, we tried calling Ben.
HE PICKED UP.
AHHHHH..
The moment he picked up..
I said,
!@#$%^&*()++)(*&^%$#@!
You know lah. For the fun of it.
But It was really funny, you know.
And you know what Ben said?..
He said this too!..,
!@#$%^&*()++)(*&^%$#@!

LOL! So funny lah!

The bla bla BLAH LAH.

Went back to school..
Came back home..
Watched CSI.
Took bath.
And did my life pac.

Etc etc etc.

That's about it.

BUH-BYEEEEEE!

-Doing my math life pac tomorrow. And Oh Yeah, I passed my HG life pac test
:)(: =)(= :)(: :) (: =) (= :) (: C: :D



Ahahahaaa. CIAOOOOOOOOO!!!..

No comments: