Monday, June 1, 2009

The Mines

Yesterday, I wasn't suppose to go to church. I was suppoe to go to Batu Pahat, which is near Johor to attend a Malay wedding. Then they called up and said when were we coming to the wedding in PJ? Then my mom was like, oh not Batu Pahat?! Then they were like no lah! Batu Pahat is where we're going next week! So oklah. We went to church but I missed Bible class. So yeah anyway but the long story short, I went to The Mines after the wedding. Went to the book fair. It was huge but the books weren't really cheap if you ask me. Compared to the Popular book fair in Summit, Subang, the books there were much much cheaper. Their sales was about up to 90%. The books I bought were all 70%.

Books I bought:
1. Hook up or Break up #1: Love is Random too, by Kendall Adams.
2. Hook up or Break up #2: If you can't be good, be good at it, by Kendall Adams.
3. Hook up or Break up #3: Lose yourself, by Kendall Adams.
4. Next Summer, by Hailey Abbott.
5. Last Summer, by Hailey Abbott.
6. The Perfect Boy, by Hailey Abbott.
7. The Secrets of Boys, by Hailey Abbott.
8. How to be Famous by, Alison Bond.
9. Beach Blondes by, Katherine Applegate.

I was finding for Tan Lines by Katherine Applegate but I couldn't. :(
And there weren't any Gossip Girl books. Sigh.

Books Amaris bought:
1. Surf's up, Geronimo!
2. Geronimo Stilton, Secret Agent.
3. Merry Christmas, Geronimo!
4. Geronimo's Valentine.
5. Asterix and the Secret Weapon, written and illustrated by Albert UDERZO.
6. Mighty One the Wizard by, Enid Blyton.

Geronimo Stilton's books are funny! Haha.

Oh and if you didn't know, and for the record, I'm a BOOK WORM. Yes, I am. Florence, don't get jealous of my books;P

No comments: